My Garden Journal
By Judith Irven
Welcome to my garden journal, with a potpourri of ideas and inspirations for gardeners everywhere.
I write about topics that interest me personally, both as a dirt-under-the-fingernails gardener and as a practicing landscape designer, including:
– the wider landscape as it inspires my designs,
– profiles of plants that thrive in my Vermont garden,
– techniques for growing food and cooking from the garden,
– the magic of the ever-changing seasons of our New England gardens,
– inspirations gleaned from visiting great gardens, both public and private.